Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My typical weekend By Lidia

In a typical weekend, I do a lot of things.

Saturday:
On Saturday morning I wake up at ten o'clock. After waking up, I get dressed and I have breakfast. Then, I go to painting class an there, I stay about 2 hours. From 11 o'clock to 13 o'clock.
When I finish my painting class, I go home to have lunch. I have lunch with my parents and with my grandfather.
At  5 o'clock, I usually meet my friends and we go to the park, to the cinema, to the beach... It depends on the weather. After meeting my friends, I go home and I have dinner. When I have dinner, I usually watch TV. On TV I usually watch films. Then I go to bed.

Sunday:
On sunday morning, I haven't got any time to wake up and when I get up I get dressed and I have breakfast.
I usually stay at home on Sunday morning and I do my homework. I hardly often go out on Sunday morning. Then I have lunch. At 5 o'clock, I meet my friends and when It's time to go home again, I go in. I have dinner and I watch "Frank de la jungla" or "Tu si que vales" on Sunday night. Finally, I go to sleep.
This is my typical weekend!

Written by: Lidia Alvarez 2.A

No comments: